September 19, 2012

My Blogger How to Project: Resurrecting My Old Youtube

I used to be obsessed with Internet Marketing and SEO tips and tricks.  If anyone has been down that path, you know what kind of hold it takes of you.  Instead, I had to bow out of the latest and greatest Internet Marketing game.  I learned a huge amount and do browse around every now and again with some forums.

The best part was that it showed me how to set up an entire blogging and social network for free or cheap.  I am grateful for that.

Recently, I took my new talents and focused on my new passions of UFO disclosure and free energy.  Once you go down the rabbit hole of this info/disinformation cluster fuck (sorry, I WAS a sailor!), you become focused on finding the truth.  Anyway, I'm not on topic!

So when I was at the end of building dozens of blogs in different niches and being greedy, I decided to shift and help new people who wanted to try it out for free.  So, I created about 8 Blogger How to set up videos and put them up for free.

And now, I am going to be taking my old Youtube Channel more seriously.  This is the first in my series of Blogger videos.  I think they're getting a little better, maybe not:


I am writing this as a kind of promise to myself that I will start taking care of the optimization of my Youtube channel and making more helpful free blogging videos because that is what's fun to me!

It really helps me if you leave comments around my Youtube channel or on this blog for now.  If you are reading this, you should build a blog!  It should be about your passion and be fun.  Come learn.


Post a Comment