Five cases are being brought against various churches and power centers in Canada and various churches and organizations by The International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State (website here) under Common Law. Much evidence has been brought to bear against many powerful organizations as to their involvement in atrocities against Native Canadian peoples, primarily children.
Today, September 15, 2012, all parties involved in this legal action have been summoned. They have until October 1, 2012 to respond to the summons in writing. In the case of no response to an October 1 pre-trial conference, they will be tried in absentia.
Here is a partial list of the charges across these five cases:
- Genocide under International Law
- Criminal conspiracy to conquer, enslave, terrorize, and eradicate non christian nations and indigenous peoples.
- Causing the death of at least 50,000 children in the residential schools alone.
- Causing the death of hundreds of thousands of other native peoples.
- Operating child trafficking and pedophile sex slavery networks.
- Rape, torture and murder by clergy of catholic and protestant churches
- Obstructing justice
- Defrauding the public
- Destruction of evidence including grave sites, documents, and human remains.
The investigation into these crimes against humanity reach into the highest levels of the catholic church and governments.
Who are some of the defendants in these massive legal proceedings?
- The government of Canada and its officers
- The roman catholic church (vatican) and its officers
- The anglican church in Canada and its officers
- The united church of Canada and its officers
- The crown of England
- The New England Company
- The Six Nations Confederacy and its officers
This is a monstrous criminal conspiracy of the worst genocidal nature. The court follows the "precedent of the Nuremburg Laws and the Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court". Once these trials fully unravel, I have no doubt that it has the potential to be much larger than the post World War II Nuremburg trial.
This is a massively important step in facing our past of a genocide committed against the Native Peoples of North and South America. It demands that the light of our attention is shed on the proceedings. Please read through the International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State site here or read through the evidence here at: Hidden No Longer. Please share this story widely online. For some reason the mass media is silent here. Wonder why??